Loaded Baked Potato Chip Nachos
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 large baking potato, (about 12 oz.), very thinly sliced
- 2/5 cup Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 2/5 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 2 baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheets. Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Bake potatoes, turning once, until crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Arrange chips on large platter, then drizzle with Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing. Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions, and jalapeno pepper.
TIP: For a super-quick version, use packaged baked potato chips instead of making your own.