Lemon Herb Grilled Asparagus & Orzo Salad
Serving Size: 6 to 8
- ½ plus ¼ cup Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Lemon Herb Dressing
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, quartered
- 1 box (1 lb.) orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Toss asparagus and bell pepper in ¼ cup dressing in large bowl. Grill or broil until tender. Grill plum tomatoes until just charred. Cut asparagus and pepper into bite sized pieces. Chop tomatoes.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Add remaining ½ cup dressing. Serve immediately or cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.