Leftover Turkey & Spinach Salad on Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 4
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 large red or orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel [or celery]
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 small low-fat corn muffins, halved
- 1/2 lb. leftover cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Toss spinach, red pepper, fennel, red onion and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in large bowl.
- Arrange muffin halves on 4 serving plates. Evenly top with turkey, then spinach mixture. Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans.