One Bowl Wonder: Kale & Quinoa Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serves 4
- ¾ cups uncooked quinoa
- 1-1/4 cups fat free chicken broth or water
- 1 bag (6 oz.) baby kale, arugula and/or spinach
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 12 oz. Tyson® Fully Cooked Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions
- ¼ cup crumbled low fat Feta cheese
- Mix quinoa and chicken broth in a large microwave-safe bowl with cover. Microwave on High 10 minutes (cooking time may vary; adjust time as needed). Let stand 2 minutes; stir. Quinoa should be tender enough to eat, but with a little pop upon biting. Set aside to cool.
- Toss warm quinoa, kale, tomatoes, Italian dressing and olives in large bowl.
- Arrange on serving platter and top with Chicken. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Drizzle, if desired, with additional dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>