Kale Caesar with Charred Tomatoes, Grilled Chicken & Parmesan Toast
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¾ cup plus 1 Tbsp. Wish-Bone E.V.O.O Caesar Dressing
- 1 bag (12 oz.) kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 10 to 12 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken in large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Remove chicken and discard marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, brushing with an additional ¼ cup dressing until chicken is done. Grill tomatoes, until just charred.
- Combine parmesan cheese with remaining 1 tablespoon dressing and spread on bread slices. Broil until golden brown.
- Toss kale with remaining ¼ cup dressing. Serve with charred tomatoes and parmesan toast.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>