Italian Vegetable Gratin
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 60 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix with olive oil in large bowl. Toss vegetable with dressing mixture and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs.
- Arrange vegetables in baking dish, then top with remaining 2 tablespoons bread crumbs Bake until vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes.