Italian Steak & Onions
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 1/2 lbs. London broil, boneless beef top round steak
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 slices
- 2/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Arrange steak and onion in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steak and onion from Dressing, discarding Dressing. Grill or broil steak and onion, turning occasionally and brushing steak and onions with remaining 1/3 cup Dressing, until steak is desired doneness and onion is tender.
- Let steak stand 10 minutes, then thinly slice. To serve, arrange sliced steak on serving platter. Separate onion into rings, then sprinkle over sliced steak.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>