Italian Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 60 minutes
Ingredients Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup mayonaisse dressing with olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 large eggplants, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and water with wire whisk in medium bowl.
- Toss eggplant chunks with 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture in large bowl, then arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 1 hour, turning over once halfway through cooking. Remove eggplant from baking sheet and cool slightly.
- Process roasted eggplant with remaining ingredients until smooth. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>