Italian Potato Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled, if desired, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pitted ripe olives (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepan; add salt, if desired. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, mayonnaise and parsley in large bowl; stir in red bell pepper. Add potatoes; toss gently. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone ® House Italian Dressing. Cost per recipe*: $3.75. Cost per serving*: $0.63. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>