Italian Pork Chops with Apple & Potato Skewers
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 ounces red potatoes, cooked, cut into chinks
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) bone-in pork chops [or boneless pork chops], (about 1 lb.)
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with rosemary in small bowl. Alternately thread potatoes and apples onto 4 skewers*. Arrange skewers in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag, add 2 tablespoons Dressing; turn to coat. Arrange pork in another 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons Dressing; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Reserve remaining Dressing.
- Remove pork and skewers from Dressing, discarding Dressing . Grill or broil skewers and pork, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved 1/4 cup Dressing, until pork is done and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>