Italian Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 10
- 8 ounces uncooked mostaccioli pasta [or ziti pasta]
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cooked, if desired
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves*
- 1 package (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook mostaccioli according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine tomatoes, broccoli, green pepper, Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing and basil in large bowl. Add cheeses and mostaccioli and toss well. Chill, if desired.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>