Italian Pasta Salad with Tuna
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked*
- 2 1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, onions and/or mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese [or mozzarella cheese]
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 cup Wish-Bone Light® Ranch Dressing
- Cook rotelle according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine all ingredients except Wish-Bone Light® Ranch Dressing in large bowl. Add Dressing; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Toss, if desired, with additional Dressing before serving.
*VARIATION: Use 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled or broiled.