Italian Pasta Salad with Chicken
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 2 red and/or orange bell peppers, quartered
- 4 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 5 oz.)
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken and peppers until chicken is thoroughly cooked and peppers are tender. Cut chicken and peppers into bite-size pieces. Toss penne, chicken, peppers, cheese and olives with 1/4 cup Dressing. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Garnish, if desired, with shaved Parmesan cheese.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>