Italian Marsala Marinade
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Servings: 4 to 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine Wish-Bone Italian Dressing, Marsala wine and rosemary in medium bowl. Pour 1/2 cup marinde over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining Marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes.
*Variations: Use 1 (2- to 2-1/2-lb.) T-Bone, boneless sirloin or top loin steak OR 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. chicken pieces, 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs OR 2-1/2 lbs. pork chops (about 1-in. thick).