Italian Marinated Roasted Chicken Dinner
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Cook Time 1 Hour
Ingredients Serves 4
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® EVOO Lemon Herb, divided
- 1 (3 to 4 lb.) whole chicken
- 1-1/2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, cut into 1 –inch chunks
- 4 shallots, cut in half
- 2 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour 1/2 cup Dressing over chicken in large bag; turning chicken to coat. Marinate in refrigerator breast side down 30 minutes up to 3 hours. Remove chicken, discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and place chicken in shallow roasting pan with potatoes and onions. Roast 50 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat ¼ cup dressing in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Sprinkle with cheese and cover. Cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchini is golden brown.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>