Italian Marinated Mushroom Burgers
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 2
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms
- 2 (1/2-inch thick slices) onion
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices reduced fat Swiss Cheese
- 2 whole grain thin round rolls
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- Prepare Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions using extra virgin olive oil. Reserve 1/4 cup prepared Dressing & Seasoning Mix; refrigerate remaining for another use.
- Pour reserved prepared 1/4 cup Dressing & Seasoning Mix over mushrooms and onion in large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms and onion from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, until tender, about 10 minutes . Top mushrooms (stem-side-up) with tomatoes, onion, then cheese. Grill or broil until cheese is melted. Serve on rolls, topped with baby arugula.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>