Italian Marinated Chicken with Grape Tomato Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves(about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes], halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup garlic or Italian seasoned croutons
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes.
- Toss romaine with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing in large serving bowl. Top with tomatoes, cheese and croutons. Serve with chicken.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>