Italian Grilled Shrimp, Zucchini & Tomato Skewers
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 12 ounces uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano [or basil leaves]
- Alternately thread shrimp, zucchini and tomatoes on 4 skewers*. Arrange skewers in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove skewers from Dressing, discarding Dressing. Grill or broil skewers, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing, until shrimp turn pink, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>