Italian Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 60 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 3/4 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (red bell pepper, onion, zucchini, eggplant, yellow squash and mushrooms)
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on 4 skewers. Place kabobs in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Pour 1-1/4 cups dressing over kabobs; refrigerate remaining dressing. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning skewers occasionally, about 1 hour.
- Remove kabobs and discard dressing. Grill or broil kabobs, turning and basting with 1/4 cup refrigerated dressing, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- To serve, toss remaining 1/4 cup dressing with greens, then top with kabobs.
Substitution: Also great with Wish-Bone Light Italian Dressing.