One Bowl Wonder: Italian Cabbage & Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serves 4
- 16 oz. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 12 oz. Tyson® Grilled & Ready Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions
- 4 cups shredded Napa or Savoy cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts, butternut squash and ¼ cup Italian dressing in large bowl.
- Arrange in shallow roasting pan and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and starting to brown.
- Combine roasted vegetables with Chicken and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Drizzle with remaining dressing and toss to coat
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>