Italian Balsamic Beef Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 large bunch arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing over steak in shallow, nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, 10 minutes or until desired doneness. Let steak rest, then thinly slice.
- Arrange arugula on serving platter, then top with radishes, tomatoes, carrots and sliced steak. Sprinkle with parsley and drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>