Italian Baked Tilapia
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 cups Italian seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season tilapia, if desired, with salt and black pepper. On jelly-roll pan, arrange tilapia. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and evenly spread over tilapia. Bake 18 minutes or until tilapia flakes with a fork. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Cost per recipe*:$13.62 Cost per serving*:$3.40 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>