House Grilled Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce [or green leaf lettuce], torn into pieces
- 1 cup croutons
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Slice chicken and arrange over lettuce. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, then top with croutons.