Honey Mustard Shrimp Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 2
- 1/2 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/4 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing
- 4 cups spring salad mix
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small green onion
- Season shrimp and squash, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Grill or broil shrimp and squash, turning once and brushing with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and squash is tender.
- Arrange spring mix on serving platter. Top with shrimp, squash, tomatoes and green onion. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
TIP: Recipe may be doubled.
See nutrition information for sodium content.