Herb Crusted Salmon Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs, such as dill and parsley
- 2 lbs. salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 8 pieces
- 16 cups assorted baby greens
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix, yogurt, milk, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, and lemon peel in medium bowl, stirring until smooth. Reserve 1 cup dressing to serve with salad.
- Put salmon on prepared baking sheet. Add herbs to remaining 1/3 cup dressing and brush on salmon. Sprinkle with panko crumbs.
- Bake 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Arrange greens and onion on serving platter. Place salmon on top. Serve with reserved Ranch dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>