Hearty Italian Meatloaf
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Stand time
Serving Size: 8
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3/4 3/4 plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 60 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.