Harvest Salad With Cornbread Croutons
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cornbread, cut in 1-1/2 -inch cubes
- 3 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 2 cups diced deli or leftover cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Toss olive oil with corn bread in medium bowl. Arrange on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- To serve, toss lettuce, grapes, turkey and celery with Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing. Top with croutons and cranberries. If desired, garnish with additional grape clusters and toasted walnuts.