Guacamole Ranch Mushroom-Bacon Dip
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
Ingredients Makes 2 cups
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Guacamole Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown turkey bacon in large nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, then chop. Reserve 2 tablespoons chopped bacon.
- Add mushrooms and onions to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Combine Neufchatel cheese with Wish-Bone® Guacamole Ranch Dressing in medium bowl. Stir in remaining chopped bacon and onion mixture. Evenly spread into 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and reserved 2 tablespoons bacon.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>