Grilled Tostada Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 60 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions; let cool
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 6 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and chipotle powder in medium bowl until smooth. Put chicken and 2/3 cup yogurt mixture in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining yogurt mixture.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine lettuce, edamame, corn and remaining 2/3 cup dressing in large bowl. Put tortillas on serving platter. Evenly divide lettuce mixture among tortillas, then top with sliced chicken.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>