Grilled Summer Chicken & Vegetables
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 4 split chicken breasts (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 2 large tomatoes, halved crosswise
- Pour 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken, corn and tomatoes in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Cover and marinate chicken and vegetables in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and corn 20 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing. Arrange tomato halves cut-side-up on grill or broiler pan and continue cooking chicken and vegetables, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining Dressing, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and corn is tender.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>