Grilled Summer Chicken & Vegetables
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 4 split chicken breasts (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 2 large tomatoes, halved crosswise
- Pour 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken, corn and tomatoes in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Cover and marinate chicken and vegetables in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and corn 20 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing. Arrange tomato halves cut-side-up on grill or broiler pan and continue cooking chicken and vegetables, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining Dressing, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and corn is tender.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian, Light Italian Dressing or Fat Free! Italian Dressing.