Grilled Summer Bruschetta
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 30
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 medium red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 2 medium yellow squash [or zucchini]
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 loaf Italian bread [or French bread] (about 15-inches long), cut 1/2-inch slices
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over red peppers and squash in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush bread with 1/4 cup Dressing and grill or broil until golden. Remove vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill or broil vegetables, turning once and brushing with reserved marinade, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool vegetables slightly, then coarsely chop.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, basil and, if desired, salt and ground black pepper to taste in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables and toss to coat. To serve, spoon vegetable mixture on toasted bread.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>