Grilled Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- Chill time 60 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 2 lbs. ground turkey [or ground beef]
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 ounces shredded smoked gouda [or mozzarella cheese] (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 hamburger rolls, split
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and rolls in large bowl; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 16 patties. Evenly place cheese in center of each of 8 patties; top with remaining patties, sealing edges well.
- Grill or broil, turning once, 10 minutes or until done. Serve on rolls.
For GRILLED UNSTUFFED TURKEY BURGERS, omit cheese; shape mixture into 8 patties. Grill or broil as above.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Fat Free! Italian Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>