Grilled Steak With Blue Cheese
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak*
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (2 oz.)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing over steak in resealable plastic bag. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Season steak, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Grill or broil steak, turning once until desired doneness, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with sliced steak, then tomatoes, onion and cheese. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 4 portobello mushrooms instead of steak for a vegetarian dinner salad. Also great with Wish-Bone® Light Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>