Grilled Skirt Steak & 3-Pepper Italian Wraps
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 1/2 lbs. skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 3 or 4 pieces (about 6 in. ea.)
- 4 large red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over steak and another 1/4 cup Dressing over peppers in two separate large, shallow nonaluminum baking dishes or plastic bags; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining Dressing.
- Remove steak and peppers from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and peppers, turning once and brushing with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing until steak and peppers are desired doneness.
- To serve, warm tortillas on grill and thinly slice steak. Serve steak and peppers wrapped in warmed tortillas.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>