Grilled Salmon Steaks
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger [or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger] (optional)
- 4 salmon steaks [or swordfish steaks or tuna steaks], about 1-1/2 inches thick (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- 4 swordfish, tuna or salmon steaks, about 1-1/2 inches thick (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- Cucumber Salsa (optional)*
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, soy sauce and ginger. Add salmon and 2/3 cup marinade to large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining 1/3 cup marinade.
- Remove salmon, discarding marinade. Grill or broil salmon, turning once and brushing occasionally with refrigerated marinade, until salmon flakes with a fork. Serve with Cucumber Salsa.
*CUCUMBER SALSA – Combine 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing; 1 Tbsp. soy sauce; 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced; 2 green onions, chopped; 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes and 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley or cilantro.