Grilled Romaine With Edamame Succotash
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Makes 4 servings
- 4 Romaine lettuce hearts
- 4 thick slices tomato
- 1 sweet onion, thickly sliced
- 4 slices whole wheat Italian bread
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh Edamame, cooked according to package directions and shelled
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil (optional)
- ½ cup Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing*
- Grill Romaine until just starting to wilt; set aside. Grill tomatoes, onion and bread until tomatoes and onions are browned and bread is toasted.
- Drizzle warm tomatoes evenly with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season, if desired with ground black pepper and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese; set aside. Chop onion and combine with prepared Sweet Corn, Edamame, remaining olive oil, Parmesan cheese and basil.
- To serve, arrange romaine hearts on serving plates and evenly top each with a tomato slice, corn mixture and bread. Drizzle with Ranch Dressing.