Grilled Reubens With Western Slaw
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
Ingredients Makes 4 sandwiches
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1/4 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb. deli corned beef [or roast beef], thinly sliced
- Western Cole Slaw*
- 2 Tbsp. Smart Balance® Spread
- Evenly spread Wish-Bone Western Original Dressing on each bread slice. Top 4 bread slices with cheese, corned beef, Western Cole Slaw then remaining bread slices.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook 2 sandwiches, turning once, 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are golden brown. Repeat with remaining spread and sandwiches. Serve with remaining Western Cole Slaw.
*Western Cole Slaw: Combine 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Western Original, Just 2 Good! or Fat Free Dressing with 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. Add 1 packge (1 lb.) shredded cole slaw mix or 6 cups shredded cabbage and toss to coat. Cover and chill to blend flavors.