Grilled Pork & Zucchini over Spinach
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch rings
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves [or arugula]
- Grill or broil pork, zucchini and onion, turning once, until pork is done and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Thinly slice pork and cut zucchini and onion into bite-sized pieces; toss with Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter, then top with pork and vegetables.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>