Grilled Pork with Summer Fruit Salsa
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped plums
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Season pork with salt and black pepper, then brush with 1 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing. Grill pork, turning once, 20 minutes or to desired doneness. Cool slightly, then slice.
- Meanwhile, combine peaches, plums, green onions and cilantro in medium bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon Dressing.
- Arrange salad greens mixed with remaining 1 tablespoon Dressing on large serving platter. Spoon fruit salsa in center, then surround with sliced pork. Sprinkle with almonds.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>