Grilled Pork with Spicy Peach & Berry Vinaigrette Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Superfruit Berry Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch-thick rounds
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or sliced strawberries)
- 6 cups spring salad mix
- Pour 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Superfruit Berry Vinaigrette Dressing over pork in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove pork form marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil pork, peaches and onion, turning once, until pork is done and peaches are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Thinly slice pork and chop peaches.
- Chop peaches and onion, then toss with jalapeno pepper, berries, salad and remaining Dressing. Arrange on platter, then top with pork.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>