Grilled Italian Steak
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless sirloin steak [or boneless top round steak]
- Combine all ingredients except steak in small bowl.
- Pour 3/4 cup marinade over steak in nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone ® Light Italian Dressing.