Grilled Italian Steak
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless sirloin steak [or boneless top round steak]
- Combine all ingredients except steak in small bowl.
- Pour 3/4 cup marinade over steak in nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>