Grilled Ham & Pineapple Salad with Cheddar Croutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 8 slices fresh pineapple [or canned pineapple]
- 8 slices fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham
- 4 ounces torn romaine lettuce leaves (about 3 cups)
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 4 cups)
- 8 ounces sliced cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Arrange cheese in 8 circles on prepared sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until golden. Remove cheese croutes and set aside.
- Grill pineapple and onion, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, 8 minutes or until pineapple is caramelized and onion is tender. Grill ham, turning once, 30 seconds or until warm; slice.
- Arrange lettuce and spinach on serving platter. Top with pineapple, onion, chicken and ham. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing. Garnish with cheese croutes.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>