- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing]
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. grated lime peel
- 1 -lb. boneless beef top round sirloin steak [or boneless, skinless chicken breasts], cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red or green bell pepper
- 2 medium red or yellow onions, quartered
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- Fajita Fixin’s*
- For marinade, blend Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing, lime juice, cilantro and grated lime peel. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over steak, red pepper and onions in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread steak and vegetables on skewers. Grill or broil, turning and brushing occasionally with refrigerated marinade, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender. To serve, fold tortilla around skewer and gently pull steak and vegetables off skewer into tortilla. Garnish with Fajita Fixin’s.
*Fajita Fixin’s: Use shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, sour cream, guacamole and/or chopped tomatoes. Cost per recipe*: $13.20. Cost per serving*: $3.30.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>