Grilled Chicken with Couscous Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size; 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 Meyer Lemons, cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3 Tbsp. pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Toss chicken with 1/2 of the Wish-Bone® Greek Vinaigrette Dressing in large bowl; let stand covered 20 minutes.
- Bring broth to a boil over medium heat in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat and stand covered 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Grill chicken, turning once and basting with marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Discard marinade. Grill lemon until softened and juicy, about about 5 minutes. Squeeze juice of 1 lemon halves over the chicken and let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Spoon the couscous mixture onto serving platter, then top with chicken. Garnish with remaining lemons.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>