Grilled Chicken Skewers with Spinach
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 6 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded and cut into thin strips
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice or brown rice
- Pour 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers*. Grill or broil, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss remaining 1/4 cup Dressing with spinach, red peppers and black pepper.
- Serve skewered chicken with spinach mixture and hot rice.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.