Grilled Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 60 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/2 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium red bell pepper [or yellow or orange bell pepper ], quartered
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- For marinade, blend Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, honey and mustard. Pour 3/4 cup marinade over chicken, zucchini and red pepper in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1 cup marinade.
- Remove chicken, zucchini and red pepper, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning and brushing frequently with 1/2 cup refrigerated marinade, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, toss greens with remaining 1/2 cup refrigerated marinade. To serve, slice chicken breasts and vegetables and arrange over greens.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing