Grilled Chicken Salad Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce leaves [or green leaf lettuce], torn into pieces
- 1 cup croutons
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken in nonaluminum dish; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Slice chicken and serve over lettuce. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, then top with croutons.