Grilled Chicken Panzanella Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix*
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ounces whole grain Italian bread, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby arugula or baby spinach
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix according to package directions adding lemon juice. Pour 1/3 cup over chicken in large resealable plastic bag; close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes. Cut into bite-sized pieces; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°. Toss bread with 1/4 cup prepared Dressing & Seasoning mix. Arrange on baking sheet and cook, stirring once, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Toss remaining prepared Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix with chicken, croutons, arugula and tomatoes in large serving bowl.
*Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>