Grilled Chicken Caprese
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese [or shredded part-skim mozzarella], sliced
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from Dressing, discarding Dressing. Grill or broil chicken, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Top with basil, tomato and cheese; remove from heat. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>