Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled or broiled
- 1 large head romaine lettuce leaves [or green leaf], torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup croutons
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Toss all ingredients except chicken in large bowl. Arrange salad on platter. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese. Slice chicken, then arrange on salad.
Cost per recipe*: $8.17. Cost per serving*: $2.04. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.